B3 Designers is a brand and interior design company specialising in restaurants, hotels, offices, and residential spaces. We work with clients to understand and realise their business vision. We are a dynamic, innovative, award-winning company that continue to design for excellence by bringing together form and function in interior design. We work with clients to create a holistic identity that begins with interior and extends to graphics, branding and articulating visual communication between businesses and their clientele.
Every project we undertake is bespoke. Sensitive to the fabric and location of a building, we create concepts that work for the locality and space.
Founded by Mark Birthrey in 2002, B3 has a highly decorated portfolio thanks to the talent of the team in our global studios. We are a collective of graphic designers, interior designers, interior architects, strategist and marketing and financial specialists.
Our head office is in Clerkenwell London and we have studios in Glasgow, Nantes and Madrid.
APPROACH AND SERVICE
Every project we undertake is bespoke. We are sensitive to the fabric and location of the buildings we work with, and create concepts that work for that particular locality and space.
Our clients have seen increased revenue and profitability from our branding and interior design, as well as strategic inputs.
We are transparent, flexible, determined to deliver, invested in your project, and create design that is balanced between functionality and aethetic appeal.
- Initial conversation to absorb your vision
- Site visit and understanding of business/aesthetic goals
- Brief and proposal building
- Research - market, target audience, competition
- Ideation and concept development
- moodboards and layout options
- Design direction and sample boards
- Visuals and working drawings
- Scheduling and procurement assistance
- Full handover
- Brand development and complete branding
- Web design
- Business and marketing consultation
- Campaign development
- Assistance with tenders
- Assistance with planning submissions and building control
- Coordination with suppliers
- Budget control
- Assistance with quantity surveying