B3 Designers is an architectural interior design company specialising in restaurants, hotels, offices, and residential spaces. We work with clients to understand and realise their business vision. We are a dynamic, innovative, award-winning company that continue to design for excellence by bringing together form and function in interior design. We work with clients to create a holistic identity that begins with interior and extends to graphics, branding and articulating visual communication between businesses and their clientele.
Every project we undertake is bespoke. Sensitive to the fabric and location of a building, we create concepts that work for the locality and space.
Mark Bithrey founded B3 Designers in 2002, offering interior design and branding services to clients primarily in the hospitality industry. Today, the team consists of interior designers, interior architects, graphic and web designers, illustrators, project managers, procurements specialists, and marketing and financial specialists.
The B3 team works out of London, Glasgow, Nantes, Barcelona, and Lucerne.
We have worked on chain restaurants, standalone restaurants, F&B spaces in large hotels, bars, cafes, hotel rooms and common areas, office spaces, homes, penthouses, and dental clinics. Our clients include Marriott Hotels, The Ritz-Carlton, StayWell Group and The Prince Akatoki hotel, Black & Blue, Tom's Kitchen, Bone Daddies, Las Iguanas, and the Royal Opera House among others.
APPROACH AND SERVICE
Every project we undertake is bespoke. We are sensitive to the fabric and location of the buildings we work with, and create concepts that work for that particular locality and space.
Our clients have seen increased revenue and profitability from our branding and interior design, as well as strategic inputs.
We are transparent, flexible, determined to deliver, invested in your project, and create design that is balanced between functionality and aethetic appeal.
- Initial conversation to absorb your vision
- Site visit and understanding of business/aesthetic goals
- Brief and proposal building
- Research - market, target audience, competition
- Ideation and concept development
- moodboards and layout options
- Design direction and sample boards
- Visuals and working drawings
- Scheduling and procurement assistance
- Full handover
- Brand development and complete branding
- Web design
- Business and marketing consultation
- Campaign development
- Assistance with tenders
- Assistance with planning submissions and building control
- Coordination with suppliers
- Budget control
- Assistance with quantity surveying