B3 Designers are looking for a confident and energetic PA / Assistant to Management Team to join our team.
We design and create brands for exciting new hospitality, office, and residential spaces in London and other cities in Europe. Our studio’s approach to projects is holistic, overarching design that embodies not only all the visual aspects of the space, but the tone, feel and customer experience.
The person filling this position will be required to be super organised and good at getting stuff done quickly and efficiently. This role will suit a diligent, proactive professional looking to work in a creative environment. They will support the Director and assist all members of management staff in their daily tasks. Daily tasks may vary and may not be limited to the following:
- The primary responsibility is assisting the Director; taking and issuing notes, building and monitoring daily to do lists, checking and answering his emails, balancing external and internal meetings in his calendar, answering his phone
- The ideal candidate will be able to anticipate ahead of time, any requirement the Director might have during the running of his busy day, week and even month
- Coordination of travel and all bookings
- Helping on his personal, non-business admin
- The chosen candidate will also work closely with the managers and be exposed to interesting sectors of the business.
- Collating travel costs and expenses from all working activities for the Director and the wider team
- Helping prepare fee proposals as and when required
- Amending fee proposals as and when required
- Generating, amending and updating Gannt charts of progressing work.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Management team generally
- Answering the phone/ emails and recording new business enquiries and ensuring they are progressed
- Have basic IT knowledge and liaise with external IT consultant when necessary
- Helping type up and format documents when required
- Take on small ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Keeping new business contact software and accounting software up to date as needed
- Help with general office administration, handling post, filing, scanning, stationery ordering
- Assist with social media and blog schedule
- Assist on organising team events – birthdays, social events
- Excellent and proven organisational skills
- A business qualification would be an advantage
- We will provide some training for this role and there are plenty of opportunities to learn and make this role your own.
How to apply
- Using the subject line “Assistant to the Management Team” please send your CV (as an attachment) and a brief covering letter with salary expectations to Kelly - firstname.lastname@example.org.