We are looking for a Communications Assistant to join us for an initial period of 3 months (part-time/freelance). We are flexible on the hours and contract type for the right person!
The role:To work with our Designers, Marketing, and Studio Managers to include (but not limited to):
- Managing our social media channels - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. It is important the candidate understands and can display cohesive on-brand design aesthetic across channels as well as having good knowledge of social media optimisation, to create and curate content plans & post for our campaigns.
- Engaging with customers on social media
- Updating our website (training available)
- Updating portfolios, images, copy
- Creating new content/generating ideas for specific web pages
- Assisting with any other communications requirements as they present themselves
- Experience managing a lifestyle/F&B/B2C social media account, preferably within creative industries
- Solid written communications skills
- Organisational skills